Friday 17 May 2013

Browse » home» » » » » » » » » » » Samsung Galaxy Grand GT I9082 User Manual English Indonesia Chinese

Samsung Galaxy Grand GT I9082 User Manual English Indonesia Chinese

Recently Samsung company has released 3 android based smartphones in the market, 3 smartphone it is Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082, Samsung Galaxy Fame and Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505. Manstoc on this occasion will give you information about Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 that quality is not lost with the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 or Samsung Galaxy Fame.

Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 has leg from Cortex A9 Dual 1.2GHz and powered by Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), the latest version of the worlds most popular smartphone operating system. Jelly Bean has fast, fluid and smooth graphics along with a new Google Search experiece featuring Google now, which brings you just the right information, before you ask.
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 has slim design ensures portability of Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 for those who want to have  large screen (5 inch) without compromising portability.

So with maximum screen space on a slim, fully loaded smartphone for an endlessly entertaining mobile experince. Enjoy your videos, games and web time on a large, vivid display while holding it in one hand. Its bigger screen and slimmer body is ideal for playing games, watching videos or surfing the web.

Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following pros and cons :
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following pros :
  • Built-in speakers.
  • Realistic color.
  • Dual sim
  • Smartstay.
  • S-voice.
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following cons:
  • Not high def.
  • Battery last maximum 24 hours.
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following specs and features :
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following specs :
  • OS : Android Jelly Bean.
  • Camera : 8 Megapixels (Rear Camera), 2 Megapixels (Front).
  • Chipset : Dual Core Application Processor.
  • Memory : 8GB Internal Memory.
Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 having following features :
  • Multi Window.
  • Dual SIM.
  • Portable Design.
  • Jelly Bean OS.
See Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 specs more clearly (Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082).
See Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 features more clearly (Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082).
Buy Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 now in here (Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082).

Learn more Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 with download Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 user manual in below and fun life with your Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082.

Download Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 user manual :
  • download Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 user manual English (download)
  • download Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 user manual Indonesia (download)
  • download Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082 user manual Chinese (download)
Hopefully useful to user Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-19082.
If you like my article or find problem about my article you can comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.